84th BIG JAC Classic Rules
Flamingo Lakes Country Club
February 9th and 10th, 2013
- Players turn in your entry fee of $160.00 to your teams A player.
- The A player will turn in $800.00 to the Payroll Table by 7:30 AM.
- Any player age 65 and over will play the WHITE TEES.
- All players age 64 and under will play the BLUE TEES
- Ball in the Fairway. You may lift, clean, and place your ball only if you are clearly in your own fairway. One club length no nearer to the hole.
- Ball in the fringe or collar of the green. You may lift, clean and place your ball FOUR INCHES either side of your marked position, no nearer to the hole.
- Ball in the rough is played in the rough. The original ball is played "as it lies" while teammates drop within one club length, no nearer to the hole.
- Ball in Sand Traps. The original ball is played as it lies, and teammates can smooth and place nearest to the same position.
- Out of Bounds is identified by White Stakes surrounding the course and will be played as under USGA rules. However, the ropes between the boundary stakes ARE considered moveable obstructions, and can be moved to accommodate a swing.
- LOCAL RULE Out of Bounds between holes #17 & #15 as defined by White Stakes.
- If a member of your team accidently taps in before everyone has had a chance to putt, then their ball will be considered out of play. The remaining teammates continue until completion of the hole.
- Skins will be paid out both days. If there is not an obvious winner, we will go to 2 Eagles - 2 Birdies - etc….
- If anyone scores a hole - in - one during the tournament, each player will be assessed $5.00. It will be the A players responsibility to collect and turn in your teams $25.00 with the official scorecard.
- In the event of bad weather, ALL teams must have completed 18 holes for the tournament to be official. OR all teams must have completed 36 holes for the full tournament to be official. If we are rained out day #2, then the tournament will go back to an 18 hole tournament.
- In the event of a tie for first place, it will go backwards on the scorecard from 18 - 17 - 16 etc. ONLY to decide the Champion. Prize money will be split accordingly.
* Example, 3 way tie for first place will split first, second and third place prize money.
- Make sure your scorecard is Signed Completed and Correct before turning it in.
- Ground Under Repair is complete relief plus one club length, no nearer to the hole
- Stakes supporting trees is swing relief ONLY. Not line of sight.